• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Possible GT/CS spotted in Dirty Harry

somethingspecial

I was watching Dirty Harry this evening and spotted what I believe to be a white GT/CS with a red stripe. It's in the scene where the killer is on a roof top during the day overlooking Washington Square Park. The scene opens looking at St. PETER & Paul's church. The camera pans to the right and catches what appears to be a white w/ red stripe GT/CS turning right from Filbert St. onto Stockton St. It's kinda blurry, but it's a coupe, the deck lids appears to have a spoiler and the red stripe appears to start at the side scoop.
Just some fun trivia for you guys, unless of course if I'm wrong, it wasn't me. It was the one arm man. Lol

Last edited:

stangfan

I love how us car guys pick up the old cars in movies and such. Most people don't even notice what is going on in the background. :grin::cool: