• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 2008 Black GT/CS

koronen

I am selling my GT/CS. I used to frequent these boards a couple years back, but life got in the way. I got married and had a kid in between buying the car and now. We got restationed, and my wife hasn't been able to find work, so I really just can't afford it any more.

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=398

That is a link to my gallery. The car has a little over 26,000 miles on it. The left fog light is broken, but that is a warranty fix. The only other issues with this car come from normal wear and tear. This car will come with an extended warranty that was originally 5 years, 60,000 miles.

Options include:
DVD navigation system
Lojack
HID headlights
Shaker 500 sound

You can reach me by email at armymedic22@yahoo.com.

aemoo28

Have you sold it yet? This price is SO low in the first place. This economy is awful right now. Our 08's are worth so much more, especially with the sticker price of $42K when I bought mine. Since you're from Wa State I know you paid the same.

Mark Puls

Had to chime in because I agree this is a fair price and I have been looking for a late model GT CS but I like many others will wait for the 2011's.

Hate to say it but I see all models prior to 2011 going down in price due to the upgrade in HP for 2011. Don't really want a GT CS that will barely keep up with a new V6 (300HP).

2010's have been gone off the lots for a while here in Ohio. I think the dealers new they better sell their 2010's before word got out about the new engines.

Doug

Had to chime in because I agree this is a fair price and I have been looking for a late model GT CS but I like many others will wait for the 2011's.

Hate to say it but I see all models prior to 2011 going down in price due to the upgrade in HP for 2011. Don't really want a GT CS that will barely keep up with a new V6 (300HP).

2010's have been gone off the lots for a while here in Ohio. I think the dealers new they better sell their 2010's before word got out about the new engines.

Ouch – and a little harsh:

A car 2-3 years old will drop regardless of the newer models. It’s just the way it is when you buy a new car and want (need) to sell it in the 1st few years of ownership.

As example – In May I bought a 2007 Shelby GT at about 45% less than the original selling price; and it’s still under warranty until October. -- Doug