• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Engine decals for 200 cylinder 68'

Hi,
I am trying to find information on where the different engine decals go for a 6 cyl. For starters where does the 200 emblem go on the air cleaner and is it blue just like the air cleaner? Is there an autolite sticker for the spark plugs where does it go?
What other decals belong where?

classicsguy

Hi,
I am trying to find information on where the different engine decals go for a 6 cyl. For starters where does the 200 emblem go on the air cleaner and is it blue just like the air cleaner? Is there an autolite sticker for the spark plugs where does it go?

Go to www.mustangsunlimited.com and type the word; decal in product search and you will find them all. I already checked for you. Good Luck!!

J_Speegle

Hi,

IMHO do not use a catalog to figure out what your missing and where they go (you'll likely end up with some that are not original - like the CAUTION one ;)

Since this is the Calif Spec site so I guess your car was built at San Jose in the spring. DO you happen to know what month?

Will this we can discuss that was being done that that plant that month as far as decals