• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ebay - 1968 Mustang CS WANNABE

nineofive

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Ford-Mustang-/160962558578?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item257a1dba72

Please note: They never say this is a CS but do a great job guiding the unfamiliar into assuming it could be.
Very carefully worded: The description talks about the CS stats and then blends into "this car or this Msutang". . ."The completed fiberglass parts for the GT/CS included the rear decklid, end caps, taillight panel, and side scoops like the ones on this Mustang."

I like how they tap dance.

CougarCJ

Decent looking quasi tribute car.
Is that a brake booster with front drums? I thought 1967 was the last year for that option?

That cross flow radiator looks funny using the stock top mounting bracket.

It has Huyundai?, Hayudai?, Hyena< LOL license plates, Oh, it's a Huyundai dealer selling it.

Last edited:

quicknick

Check out how poorly the side and trunk stripes are layed out. They aren't even straight. The entire car looks gaudy to me. Thumbs down.

68 special

Is that a '67 console with a '68 roll up door? Looks like a remote mirror without the remote. I could go on and on. I wonder what the Marti report says? "WOW" is all I should have said also, but.....

Bret