• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anyone from Los Angeles Area?

Wayne Westmoreland

I'll be flying into Los Angeles for a business meeting. Does anyone know of any car shows or sites near Santa Monica that I could go to? I have never been to this area before.

I have never seen a 68 CS in person, but would love to.

I'll be there on the 29th and 30th of this month.

Diesel Donna

Wayne, the 29th and 30th will be tough for a car show, they are usually on weekends. Maybe we can rustle up a smaller burger joint car cruise you can find in the Santa Monica area. If I lived closer I would meet up with you. No guarantee that a CS would be at the show unless someone from this site meets you there.

~~~~Donna

rvrtrash

You're not going to rent one of the Hertz Shelby's? What do you think an expense account is for? :wink:

Steve