• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

tahoe turquoise car with black side stripes

my68cs

I know I have brought this up before, but I now know what color my side stripes are. I just happened to be sitting in the driver's seat when i looked on the front inside of the door and where the back of the front fender is, I noticed black stripes. My car is originally tahoe turquoise. I looked in the gallery, and all I seen were tahoe turquoise cars with white side stripes. How many did Ford make with black side stripes?

Attachments

• cs stripes 001.jpg
    cs stripes 001.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 41
  • cs stripes 002.jpg
    cs stripes 002.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 42

Mosesatm

Unfortunately, as far as we know, those records were not kept by Ford so no-one knows how many cars received white stripes and how many received black stripes.

miller511

My68cs,

I also have an original Tahoe Turquoise GT/CS. My interior is Aqua. And my stripes are white.

I've always suspected that there was (in general) some correllation between interior color and the color of stripes used.

As Arlie said, it's too bad Ford didn't document and keep in archive the color of stripes.