• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 Mustang California Special gt/cs - $35000 (Elk Grove)

gt/csj4

This ones been posted before. Still don't know how this guy/gal feels this car is worth 35k... It is an "slightly decent resto" at best but the shelby front end is ugly IMO. Fully restored, correct HCS/GTCS are not even making this kinda money

OP
OP
A

AADaddy

Yeah, I really don't care for the Shelby look either. Drives me nuts when people do stuff like that. First thing I would do if I got it would be to rip the whole front end off and put it back to the way it should be!

TexAg

Different strokes... I personally love the Shelby front end, and think it adds to the car. Doesn't make it worth $35k, but I think its a nice look. I always thought that Shelby should have made a production coupe.

But then again, what do I know?

robert campbell

I love it!!! Wonder what VIN it is? Should be early, if the recessed reflectors are original.

Rob

Mosesatm

I finally figured out why I don't like this car; it's the wheels.
Mustang wheels on a Shelby-look car are just wrong. It needs 10-spokes......and Highland Green paint.

gt/csj4

Different strokes... I personally love the Shelby front end, and think it adds to the car. Doesn't make it worth $35k, but I think its a nice look. I always thought that Shelby should have made a production coupe.

But then again, what do I know?

I totally agree, what I mean is I like the 68 Shelby front ends just not on this car, I love the Shelby look on fastbacks and verts, but it just looks funny on this car (not sure why) I mean the green hornet looked awesome, and i think it was all in the stance, this one just sits weird