• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"Easy" GT/CS project on ebay

meadowsdk28

Easy :eek: This guys been watching too much American Hot Rod where Bluebeard gets fired and the restoration is complete in two episodes!! This car would be a nightmare!

Perkchiro

Wow, What a mess. I can guarantee that there is rust where the pictures don't show. Very likely the cowl is disintegrated along with the absent floor pans. Easy fix? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

68 special

Better off just parting it out. Definitly not an easy project. Even a complete car isn't an easy restoration. Just my .02 worth.

Mustanglvr

He should be advertising that as a potential Elenor. He`d probably get more bites. Rhonda

meadowsdk28

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=3;threadid=1758;start=0#msg11249 date=1117992641]
He should be advertising that as a potential Elenor. He`d probably get more bites. Rhonda
[/quote]
;D Probably get $50,000 for it, too!!

Perkchiro

Even a complete car isn't an easy restoration

I can say "Amen" to that statement. My current restoration is a money pit and no picnic to boot! My car looked better than this one by a long shot! Hope that guy doesn't hoodwink a buyer.