• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale '68 Lime Gold GT/CS in Florida

classicsguy

This one has been for sale for a while it was on Craigslist for some time. Looks like a nice car though and its a 4 speed.

Wildwun360

I was the high bidder on this Lime Gold '68 GT CS here in So. Fla. Have given Rich the deposit and am in the process of purchasing this car. I look forward to going to Sat. nite car shows in her and learning more about these special cars.:smile:

Doug

Welcome to the California Special family - before you do much to your car please ask the members of this site for suggestions - collectively this group is the most knowledgeable place to find out about our special cars.

Good Luck and enjoy,
Doug

hookedtrout

I was the high bidder on this Lime Gold '68 GT CS here in So. Fla. Have given Rich the deposit and am in the process of purchasing this car. I look forward to going to Sat. nite car shows in her and learning more about these special cars.:smile:

Welcome aboard.

franklinair

Welcome. Hope you find much enjoyment with your new 'Special' car.
Wellington? Broward County? I originated in South Dade, moved to the mountains in North Carolina. Love it here.
Lots of good folks on this site- and a wealth of information

Neil

Wildwun360

Thanks guys. Wellington is located SW of West Palm Beach in Palm Beach county. Used to live down in Broward, Ft. Laud. and then Pompano Beach. Have owned a '72 Mach 1 w 351 Cleveland CJ and then a '65 convertable. Currently have a 2004 mystichrome cobra, but glad to get back into a real classic!

abcan

Interested in flipping for a quick profit???:undecided

RedGTvert

Thanks guys. Wellington is located SW of West Palm Beach in Palm Beach county. Used to live down in Broward, Ft. Laud. and then Pompano Beach. Have owned a '72 Mach 1 w 351 Cleveland CJ and then a '65 convertable. Currently have a 2004 mystichrome cobra, but glad to get back into a real classic!

I am also in Wellington. I have a 67 GTA Fastback. Maybe we have crossed paths at one time or another at some of the local shows and cruises. Let me know when you get the car, would love to see live and in person.