• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. New members?

franklinair

I see a LOT of new members listed each day, but no posts by any.
Some websites are having a rash of spammers.
Are we OK?

Neil

hatchdog

I received this PM a few days ago asking about my car which is listed in the classifieds although it’s a very old listing from last spring. I did reply with some very generic info but didn’t hear anything back so I’m sure this person is a scammer.

PM.....

Rhys said:
Hi just enquiring about the car and if it is still be for sale please

CougarCJ

What member ship number are we up to now? My number is 1111.

hatchdog

I received this PM a few days ago asking about my car which is listed in the classifieds although it’s a very old listing from last spring. I did reply with some very generic info but didn’t hear anything back so I’m sure this person is a scammer.

PM.....

Just to show us all that sometimes what is thought to be one thing is another. The person who bought my car is the new member I referenced above and he is a straight shooter. So, don’t hesitate to interact with Rhys should he come back and post something. We came together via other media for which I’m grateful.