• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 Lucas Fog Lights

somethingspecial

I have for sale one pair of Lucas Fog Lights with Black Plastic lens covers. These have the Chrome backs, and are in my opinion in 97% condition. They have some minor scratches on the back, mainly from the rubber strap of the lens covers. The glass is perfect, with no chips or cracks. The bullet connectors are perfect, soldered, with shrink tubing. I tested these lights and both work. The reflectors are perfect. These come with the Shelby style square bases with nuts. These are the correct FOG (defused) lenses, not the clear driving lights like so many I have seen.

I do not want to part with these perfect lights, but I found I need the money for other projects. I am asking $400.00 for these lights, and I am firm on the price.

Email me if you have any questions and we can make arrangements to speak over the phone if necessary. I wish the photos were better quality. Mike

Attachments

• 100_3514.jpg
    100_3514.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_3518.jpg
    100_3518.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_3520.jpg
    100_3520.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_3515.jpg
    100_3515.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 81

Edward Bodoh

I'm interested if u still have...will send an email tonight. Just got off graves...need to get my sleep first. Thank you.