• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT/CS ORIGINAL OWNER

hubert Z.

I was on here a couple of months ago, and finally got the car started...

This is originally owned by my father. Here is some brief info on the car

1968 GT/CS Originaly purchased in Hawaii and shipped here.

rare 390 CI motor dual carb all original

wood grain interior, original seats, interior,

automatic c6 tranny, dual exhaust, heater/ac, stereo...more

serious inquiries only...email me direct...

Chris if you're on here, chime in!

email me: euro_slc@hotmail.com

thank you :)

OP
OP
H

hubert Z.

The car has been resprayed Candy Apple Red with all the original decals on it (purchased from Mustang Country) years ago from Lakewood California.

[quote author=hubert Z. link=board=3;threadid=398;start=0#msg2108 date=1054146557]
I was on here a couple of months ago, and finally got the car started...

This is originally owned by my father. Here is some brief info on the car

1968 GT/CS Originaly purchased in Hawaii and shipped here.

rare 390 CI motor dual carb all original

wood grain interior, original seats, interior,

automatic c6 tranny, dual exhaust, heater/ac, stereo...more

serious inquiries only...email me direct...

Chris if you're on here, chime in!

email me: euro_slc@hotmail.com

thank you :)
[/quote]

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=3;threadid=398;start=0#msg3021 date=1061782963]
unfortunately the pictures are gone (any ideas Jon)[/quote]

Looks like those pics were hosted on another site, which appears to have moved.

OP
OP
H

hubert Z.

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=3;threadid=398;start=0#msg3021 date=1061782963]
hurbert,
for those of you who are iterested, here is the original posting that was discussed on this site back in Jan., unfortunately the pictures are gone (any ideas Jon). But it does discuss alot about this car and worth. Hope this helps.

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=153;start=0

Doug

[/quote]

Bump to the top, Thanks Doug

I've got new pictures and will post soon. Also to the person who is in the airlines, please try and contact me again, thank you!

OP
OP
H

hubert Z.

To read/see more information, check dougs reply up top please. This is for SERIOUS buyers only. ONE owner vehicle *my father* and has been on blocks/storage/garaged/covered for the past 10+ years.
If you have questions please email me direct or reply and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. The vehicle is in prestine condition, undercarriage has NO RUST! Again, you may reply or contact me via email me at hubert@eurosportacc.com

here are the newest pictures taken.

CA_SPECIAL_024.jpg

CA_SPECIAL_023.jpg

CA_SPECIAL_025.jpg

CA_SPECIAL_035.jpg

CA_SPECIAL_026.jpg

OP
OP
H

hubert Z.

Thank you! Yes, but at this time we have made a family choice to now let her go into someones hand that will continue to show the love it deserves and more.

This car is a definate collectable as most of you will know.

BrandonB

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to part with her. Who knows maybe in the future you will find another GT/CS or get this one back ;D

OP
OP
H

hubert Z.

she is in the middle of finding a new home. Thanks for all your replies, and emails.

She will be moving out towards San Jose to a caring home as well...

68sunlitgold

hubert,
Congrates on selling the car and to a new owner also. Don't be a stranger around here. Make sure you tell the new owner about this site (if he didn't find it from here) and make sure he registers the car in his name on the site. He got an great car!!
Doug

OP
OP
H

hubert Z.

I will, actually the funny thing is that he got on here by a whim. He told me that was the first time he's been on since 3 years ago! So, it was probably meant to be. :D

I'm sure he'll chime in here soon. Yea that car has NEVER been registered, so its a total beauty!

Kahuna

Hubert Z. What Island was the car on, Maui? I remember a red GT/CS while I was living there years ago.