• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966-67 HCS I'm New!

mustanggirl

Hi everyone!

I'm new here to the web site and the forum. I hope I am posting this in the right section. I live in Western Colorado and am a true mustang lover. Yep, I own a 1970 coupe and a 2002 mustang. We just bought a '66 HCS! It's a Columbine Blue coupe. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you all!!

Danielle :smile:

Ruppstang

Welcome Danille,
And congratulations on your new HCS. We purchased our 68 HCS in April of this year. Did you just buy your car on ebay? If you did I was watching and it looked like a good project. I think you will find the people on this site very helpful and fun. Marty MCA 38812

Mosesatm

Hi everyone!

I'm new here to the web site and the forum. I hope I am posting this in the right section. I live in Western Colorado and am a true mustang lover. Yep, I own a 1970 coupe and a 2002 mustang. We just bought a '66 HCS! It's a Columbine Blue coupe. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you all!!

Danielle :smile:

Welcome!

Is that the one that was recently on eBay? If so, I think we have a member who wants to talk to you.

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7914

Last edited:

hookedtrout

Welcome, I hope you find this group as much fun and as informative as I have.

Cory

PonyGal

Welcome Danielle! Glad to have you as a member of the site. You will find the most friendly, helpfull people here who are ready to answer any questions that you might have at a moments notice. :smile:

Midnight Special

Welcome Danielle! Glad to have you as a member of the site. You will find the most friendly, helpfull people here who are ready to answer any questions that you might have at a moments notice. :smile:

...Indeed. You are in great company :) Do post photos and set up your gallery when you can. Welcome!

Attachments

• 1690.jpg
    1690.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
M

mustanggirl

Welcome Danille,
And congratulations on your new HCS. We purchased our 68 HCS in April of this year. Did you just buy your car on ebay? If you did I was watching and it looked like a good project. I think you will find the people on this site very helpful and fun. Marty MCA 38812

Hi everyone! Thanks for welcoming me to the forums. Yes, we did win the car off of ebay the other day. The Columbine blue one! :smile: I'm sure that I'll end up having a lot of questions about it in the future!!

DenverJim

So you are the one I was bidding against on ebay for the 66! Congratulations! I looked over the car for a couple of hours on Saturday. It is a good project car. Will need lots of TLC and $, but you should be happy with it. i think you got a good buy.

J.Bart

Dannielle,
nice to see you here, and nice choice in cars. i sold a 70 fastback a couple of years ago, and have a bit of sellers remorse. i saw the car recently, the 70 is such a good looking mustang.
are you considering a late model gt/cs?

Attachments

• S7300226.jpg
    S7300226.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 10

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Danielle, welcome to the site and to the wonderful world of 'Special ownership! I think you'll really enjoy the camaraderie and support of all the members here.

A diamond in the rough for sure and a fun project.

i610_66hcs1.jpg

i611_66hcs2.jpg

OP
OP
M

mustanggirl

Dannielle,
nice to see you here, and nice choice in cars. i sold a 70 fastback a couple of years ago, and have a bit of sellers remorse. i saw the car recently, the 70 is such a good looking mustang.
are you considering a late model gt/cs?

Your '70 fastback that you had, is about the same color ours is or supposed to be! The paint on it is very faded but it is undergoing a major restoration right now. It will look nice like the one you had soon! Thanks for sharing a picture of it! Nice car!

For right now, I don't have any plans on getting a late model gt/cs. We have three stangers right now and two are projects!!! We are planning on restoring the HCS too.:smile:

J.Bart

i understand, two projects is a lot of work.
my 68 is in the shop and i can't seem to get time to get back to it.