• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Twist Hood Locks

Russ

I read on another post that GT/CS-HCS hood twist locks are out of stock from many vendors. I found these locks at "Larry's Thunderbird and Mustang Parts" (1-800-854-0393) for $89.95 a pair. Their part number is M-16896A. They said they had six sets in stock. Hope this helps those looking for these twist locks.
Russ

Perkchiro

Thanks for the tip. Larry's now has 4 sets available. I ordered mine today. If you need a new set of twist locks, I'd jump on this one. I've checked several suppliers and they were out of stock. 89.99 is a good price too.
Thanks again Russ!
Steve

69convert

down to two sets

Thanks for the info on the locks. Everyone seems to be out. I was told by a couple of vendors they won't be getting anymore. I order on for the cs and one for the HCS.
barry

case12

Thanks for the lead Russ. I have done a lot of business with Larry's. I called and bought a set. I always wanted an extra set in case one of my originals "walks away". Casey

Perkchiro

The Repo set I purchased from Larry's is a very good remake. I put them next to my originals and could'nt see any difference at all.
Steve

Talan423

i tried ordering a set from branda about 3 weeks ago for a friend in Norway. they are also out of stock, said they don't know when they will be getting any in. they told me that the manufacturer is having trouble finding a company to plate them.

tom

BroadwayBlue

Update on Hood Pins

I spoke with someone from Branda today.
It looked like they had them in stock so I ordered a set online last night.

They called me today, and left a messag saying that they were out of stock and it would be a few months before they had them in.

I called back and they confirmed they are out of production at this time.

They are looking at a couple of months before they have them again. They indicated that one way or another they would get them made again. Either through them, another US supplier or overseas. But confirmed it would a few months before they had them again.

He saved my info and would be in touch if he heard more. Hopefully he will, if so I'll pass the info on to everyone.