• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Article with my 390 CS from Muscle Car Enthusiast

390cs68rcode

Well the magazine finally arrived while I was on my vacation. Looks like it came out pretty well. :grin:

390csarticle.jpg

there is info on how to send in pics of your car at the bottom of the page.

GTCSMustang

Jason,

Where the hell have you been. I needed your advice the other day.

Scott

Mustanger

2 thumbs up

Jason,

Congrats on the magazine article!!! I know you really put some time and effort into the car, in getting it and then "cleaning it up" to the way you want it.

Do you plan on using the article as some sort of display for your car when you take it to car shows?

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

Mustanger said:
Jason,

Congrats on the magazine article!!! I know you really put some time and effort into the car, in getting it and then "cleaning it up" to the way you want it.

Do you plan on using the article as some sort of display for your car when you take it to car shows?

thanks

yes, I will frame the article and add it to my display.