• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Having a bad day?

somethingspecial

Someone told me today (Midnightspecial) "How can you have a bad day when you drive a GT/CS, and if you are having a bad day, go drive your GT/CS" and I thought, Driving my GT/CS always brings a smile to my face, and others too! SO, Have a GT/CS and a Smile.

Attachments

• carmel by the sea 2011 223.jpg
    carmel by the sea 2011 223.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 94

sam

wow.I agree. Is that Highland Green?? Lovely color and passenger too!
Sam

Doug

Someone told me today (Midnightspecial) "How can you have a bad day when you drive a GT/CS, and if you are having a bad day, go drive your GT/CS" and I thought, Driving my GT/CS always brings a smile to my face, and others too! SO, Have a GT/CS and a Smile.

Mike great photo - and yes when I get in a sour mood driving one of my older cars brings a smile to my face; and to others as well. There is something about a classic car that brings out the best in people.