• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale '68 GTCS 390 Auto

1968Cally

Almost a carbon copy of mine except this one has a 390 2 bbl. Mine has the blacked out hood, deluxe interior, upper console, tach, dealer de-fogger and AM/FM If you look at the restoration photos, it started out very rough. Came out pretty nice. I see it has the Marchal fog lights even though it was built on 4/17

Asking of $85k is kind of high (ya think?) Probably about what the restoration work cost.

https://www.hemmings.com/auction/19...utm_medium=email&utm_source=daily_marketplace

Ricky Knapik

Absolutely gorgeous! I love my Brittany Blue, but Sunlit Gold with a black top is sweet! Hope they get every penny!

OP
OP
1968Cally

1968Cally

Here is mine. If they get every penny, You will see this one for sale!:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1469.jpg
    IMG_1469.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 34