• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nz gt/cs

franklinair

I just got an e-mail from the new owner of my Black CS in New Zealand. She's delighted and sent me 2 photos: one of her with her new car, and one with my last two restorations. I had sold the Highland Green CS to 'Hatchdog' a few years ago and he later sold it to a fellow in NZ. Both new owners know each other. Kind of ironic to see them together so far away.

Neil

Attachments

• NZ GTCS2.jpeg
    NZ GTCS2.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 66
  • NZ GTCS1.jpeg
    NZ GTCS1.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 69

Ruppstang

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction. Maybe you will have to go there on a service call :)

CougarCJ

Neil, that makes me smile, knowing that two of your best looking kids are nearby to each other.

hatchdog

Just amazing how that worked out. Congrats to both new owners and Neil, you must feel like a proud papa who’s children have done well.:grin::grin:

Mosesatm

If they have another friend who wants one I’m considering.

CaliStang68

That's pretty cool Neil. Hopefully the new owners of your cars will sign up here if they haven't already.

Batgirl89

I was thinking I should have bought one!!! Or I need to send you one of mine. We have not been working on the cars at all....

robert campbell

Dad,
They both look so good! New Zealand looks like an awesome place to visit! That would be one long flight!!

Rob