• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted WTB: Lucas Fog Lamps

68HCS289

Hey everyone, I have been working on the '68 HCS and one thing I am having trouble finding is Lucas Fog Lights. I have one pretty badly rusted on her now and figured it is best to just put a new pair on her. If you know anyone selling or have any suggestions on where I can get a pair, it is greatly appreciated:smile: Thanks!

x-codegtcs

I saw some on Ebay today. There were several different price points $200-400. If you still have the original glass, you can buy the ones with incorrect glass and swapt it out.

gt/csj4

Exactly what I did ^^ I picked up an immaculate set (incorrect lenses mind you but Neil was gracious enough to send me a correct pair) for $150 shipped I think