• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Marchal 656 and 656 Lights

The_Equalizer

Hello,

I thought it might be of interest to some people on here that I have both a pair of Marchal 653 and 656 lights listed on eBay. As I am a new member it appears I can't post links so just search under either 'Marchal 656' or 'Marchal 653' on eBay. I am based in the United Kingdom, but am more than happy to send over to you chaps in the States.

Each set is in good working condition and are original, not reproduction and they are on for about $400/set. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me - Peter - either via this forum or via eBay.

Pete.

P.s. I've just noticed I made a mess of the title. It of course is meant read 'Marchal 656 and 653 Lights'!