• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 1968 NOS Coupe Quarter Panel

Teke

Looking NOS passenger side coupe later style without indent for marker light. Will consider early style with indent.

gazrox

Look on Ebay - there was one on there for $600 just this week, but I dont know if it sold. It had the indents for the marker light.

Gary

Ruppstang

I have a pair but they are 67. When I was looking I think I found some at Colorado Mustang but he wanted like $1200 each. Marty

OP
OP
T

Teke

Look on Ebay - there was one on there for $600 just this week, but I dont know if it sold. It had the indents for the marker light.

Gary

Hi saw the one on ebay....its a drivers side panel, seems like it has been there forever

OP
OP
T

Teke

1968 NOS Passneger side QTR panel

Still looking for one......

franklinair

It looks like NOS quarters are, and have been at the $1200+ price range. I don't believe they'll be coming down in price and/or value.

Neil

robert campbell

I was a able to find a very nice used 1968 rear quarter with the indent. The ones with the indent are very hard to find. I would suspect you could find a very servicable used one without the indent. And if you look hard enough you may find one very close to your build date of your car. That would be way more valuable than a NOS replacement. A judge can tell very quickly that you quarter was replaced with a NOS panel.

Not sure if you are going concurs or not.

Rob

OP
OP
T

Teke

I was a able to find a very nice used 1968 rear quarter with the indent. The ones with the indent are very hard to find. I would suspect you could find a very servicable used one without the indent. And if you look hard enough you may find one very close to your build date of your car. That would be way more valuable than a NOS replacement. A judge can tell very quickly that you quarter was replaced with a NOS panel.

Not sure if you are going concurs or not.

Rob

Rob,

Thanks for the suggestion......that may be a route I will need to take.

Kevin