• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Newest Malta Mustang club member

Ruppstang

Eric Felviner sent me this Malta Mustang club shirt making me a honorary member. Thanks Eric I do not know how many club meeting I will be able to make!
Marty

Attachments

• Malta Mustang club shirt 001.jpg
    Malta Mustang club shirt 001.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 1968 Fastback 022_crop.jpg
    1968 Fastback 022_crop.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 46

felviner

Mustang Club Malta shirt

Eric Felviner sent me this Malta Mustang club shirt making me a honorary member. Thanks Eric I do not know how many club meeting I will be able to make!
Marty

Marty,
Attending our club's meetings will be a little hard that's true but never say never how knows maybe one day you will and if you do I'm sure you'll want to come back.

Regards
Eric

rvrtrash

Oh come on, Marty! You have to make at least one now. :grin:

Steve

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Oh come on, Marty! You have to make at least one now. :grin:

Steve

You are right it would be a very good place to go to from a cold and windy Nebraska in January or February.
May be we can go as a group. What do you think? Does anyone own a cruse ship? May be Rob he lives near the water.
Marty

Last edited: