• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mecum Auction in Houston

Mosesatm

Mecum Auctions will be in Houston April 10-13. I'll be there on the 11th. I've never been to an auto auction so just going should be fun, plus I signed up as a bidder...........

green56

Mecum Auction

A couple of years ago I went to the Barrett Jackson in Arizona glad I went a lot of hype a lot of nice cars Wish I had the money to buy a couple of cars I think the price of cars at Mecum are a little cheaper hope you take it all in not just the auction but the tents that are on the grounds Tom from WI

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Oh no, I skipped work to go to the auction but unfortunately I won a bid and was shown on TV!!:eek:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

franklinair

I drove a '55 Ford Victoria when I was married in 1962.:cool:
Peggy & I went to the Smithsonian around 1999, and there sat a '55 Ford Victoria at the entrance of the Americana Museum!!
Ticked me off, big time: My car (or one like it) IN THE SMITHSONIAN !!
Time marches on...

Neil