• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 1967 Pebble Beige convertible on Ebay

aemoo28

Just kidding! Thanks for posting this.

Actually it's kind of a "dusty rose" color. I think I'm liking it...

I canT wait to see your car complete and back to PB.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Thanks Amy for the nice feedback on color. My GT/CS is coming along very slowly but I think that Pebble Beige with the black GT/CS stripe should make an interesting combination nevertheless very rare!!!

Mustanglvr

It's nice seeing the Marti report. What was the X Plan? Anybody know?

GT/CS S Code

... but ...

... but I still like "Arrest Me Red" more than "Pebble Beige" ...
:grin:

Attachments

• GT CS Calendar photo resized.jpg
    GT CS Calendar photo resized.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 26

p51

... but I still like "Arrest Me Red" more than "Pebble Beige" ...
:grin:

Physicists have shown that the color red adds ~20mph more to the speed of the car than that indicated by the speedometer. It has to do with relativity, light, and the doppler red shift - just like galaxies, red cars seem to be moving faster relative to non-red cars. :grin:

:teleport:

Midnight Special

...Very True! It also applies to black & white cars with forward-pointing red lights!

Everytime I have explained to one of these drivers that my speed was 20 mph less than his speedometer, I was proven wrong!

nfrntau

I just checked out this add. Nobody bid on the car. Does that mean it has some serious issues or did the seller pull it off before a bid was made.
Seems odd to not have even one bid at 2K