• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Book "Project Mustang" GT/CS on the cover

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That's a new one to me. Does anyone have this book?

I wonder if it just happens to have a GT/CS on the cover or if the chapters are actually related to the restoration of said Mustang.

hookedtrout

It was a series that ran in "Auto Restorer" magazine over several months, I was subscribed to the magazine at the time and have all the issues, this book is the collection of the series in one book I believe.

Doug

That's a new one to me. Does anyone have this book?

I wonder if it just happens to have a GT/CS on the cover or if the chapters are actually related to the restoration of said Mustang.

Yep - bought it when I first got my car. Just searched for it tonight and it still has paper notes when I was doing my car. “Sweet Book”

But I think that the information picked up on this site is every bit as knowledgeable and most of the time quicker.

Doug