• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Got Pebble Beige...again?

miller511

Hi all,

Does anyone here have a pebble beige CS? I don't recall ever seeing pics of a CS in this color. I know Amy's is now painted black. Anyone have pics?

-Jeff

Mosesatm

Probably not much help but this is the only photo I've seen.

Attachments

• Pebble Beige.jpg
    Pebble Beige.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 87

somethingspecial

VIN info or Marti Report?

I haven't looked yet, but do we have the info for the registry?

aemoo28

Yes, there is one more out there, he was going to bring it back to PB. Why the sudden inquiry Jeff? Do you know something we don't?

The rarest color GT/CS, only 19 made, two known left living that are registered.

Is Ford bringing back a NEW color for the 2013 CS?

OP
OP
miller511

miller511

Amy,

No reason. I just have some strange fascination with the rare ones. ;-)

-Jeff

Mosesatm

Amy,
Paul entered your car in his registry as Raven Black, but it's Pebble Beige in Jon's registry.

Mike,
Please note the discrepancy.

The only Pebble Beige car shown in Paul's registry is C152091.

classicsguy

Amy,

No reason. I just have some strange fascination with the rare ones. ;-)

-Jeff

Miller that's my car in the forklift; I am restoring it and painting it back in the original PEBBLE BEIGE.

I like rare colors too and thats exactly why I purchased the car,also being a Nevada car all its life it was very solid not even needing cowl replacement or floors.

The story of the picture is as follows: The car was at a place along with other Mustangs that the County ordered to get all the Mustangs out or they will all be crushed. The guy that I purchased car from bought about 4 or 5 including mine. if you look closely at the picture you will see a "NO" written on window which meant DO NOT CRUSH

This one literally was SAVED from Crusher!!
I sent this picture to Jon for the calendar but it did not have a good resolution but it would be a nice addition to the calendar in my opinion.

OP
OP
miller511

miller511

Classicsguy,

That's a great story.

When do you plan to have this one done? It would be awesome to have a completely restored pic with the "NO" pic inset in the corner (for a future calendar shot).

-Jeff

classicsguy

Thanks Jeff;my plans are to have it finished sometime before mid year..Its a cool picture I agree...previous owner found it and sent it to me.

somethingspecial

Amy,
Paul entered your car in his registry as Raven Black, but it's Pebble Beige in Jon's registry.

Mike,
Please note the discrepancy.

The only Pebble Beige car shown in Paul's registry is C152091.

Thanks Arlie, Found it. Changed it to the correct 6 color code and noted it is now raven black.

Classic Guy, I would like to add yours to the registry, If you are OK with that, can you send me your VIN and Door data. Thanks.

If anyone else sees a discrepancy with their car in the Old Registry, Please let me know and I will correct it in the new Registry.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
There's a third Pebble Beige car in the online Registry. VIN 8R01C164145

It was submitted online in 2007. It's listed in Paul's latest book, but with almost no info (including color) for whatever reason. Not sure if the owner listed is the current owner.

aemoo28

Seriously!!

Thanks Arlie, Found it. Changed it to the correct 6 color code and noted it is now raven black.

Thank you for noting this, Arlie. Correct color is PB as noted on the Marti.

Can't believe PMN would do a thing like that, especially with the rareness of the PB color.

Last edited: