• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Lucas Fog Light Pedestals

Mosesatm

I ran another batch of Lucas pedestals and hardware for anyone that needs them. Free to site members, but $100 to anyone else.
I also have registry stickers that are free to anyone whose car is in the registry.

pfinleyz

I ran another batch of Lucas pedestals and hardware for anyone that needs them. Free to site members, but $100 to anyone else.
I also have registry stickers that are free to anyone whose car is in the registry.
Do you still have these available?

68SALY

I would love to get a set of these if you still have any available. I just picked up my GT/CS and am trying to get it back to the original specs. What information do you need? Thanks!!!
-Lee