• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 MCA Nationals Indy

Ricky Knapik

Anyone headed to Indy for the MCA Nationals? I'm registered, now to make sure nothing gets stupid in my life at that time. :rolleyes:

speedy02

MCA-National-2023-REV2-791x1024.jpg

Bobsdad

It's about 200 miles from me so there's a good chance I'll make it. I hope they provide details on the indoor parking they mentioned. The site says if you want to be parked together with your friends / club you have to enter together.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ricky Knapik

Ricky Knapik

It's about 200 miles from me so there's a good chance I'll make it. I hope they provide details on the indoor parking they mentioned. The site says if you want to be parked together with your friends / club you have to enter together.

I'm just a little closer, maybe 160. I have been to their annual car show in the past. The indoor facility will probably hold 40-50 cars. I am a little concerned about the overall size of the venue, but this club seems to know what they're doing so we'll see. Not a fan of the lodging so far away, but the town has no hotels.

Bobsdad

I'm just a little closer, maybe 160. I have been to their annual car show in the past. The indoor facility will probably hold 40-50 cars. I am a little concerned about the overall size of the venue, but this club seems to know what they're doing so we'll see. Not a fan of the lodging so far away, but the town has no hotels.
Yeah, I just checked the group hotel and it's sold out. I don't have a trailer and am not keen on the idea of having my GT/CS sitting outside overnight in an unsecured outdoor lot...

OP
OP
Ricky Knapik

Ricky Knapik

Yeah, I just checked the group hotel and it's sold out. I don't have a trailer and am not keen on the idea of having my GT/CS sitting outside overnight in an unsecured outdoor lot...

I've been looking at a couple of vrbo or airbnb in the area, not much to chose from.