• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS GT/CS Side Scoop

Perkchiro

rvrtrash

If you look closely at the scoop you'll see it doesn't run smoothly from the front edge to the rear. Just back from the front edge, it has a raised line from top to bottom. Repop's don't have this.
Steve

Mosesatm

The seller says that the scoop was never installed but one of the screw holes is clearly damaged. Maybe that is why it was never installed.....if, in fact, it wasn't.

mikegtcs1968

I have had a lengthy discussion with the seller trying to explain what NOS is. He says that his neighbor lives and breathes shelby's and insists this is NOS. I then told the seller this isn't New due to the hairline cracks near the screw holes, and the incorrect tone of primer on the scoop.

He responded "why do you care, you aren't bidding" After this, I told him I would warn his bidders. He then had one bidder and I e-mailed him and warned him, and it turned out to be a "shill bidder" argueing his point for him. The shill bidder soon after canceled his bid.

BEWARE of this guy, he is a crook and is conciously trying to screw people.

mmarsalone

mikegtcs1968 said:
I have had a lengthy discussion with the seller trying to explain what NOS is. He says that his neighbor lives and breathes shelby's and insists this is NOS. I then told the seller this isn't New due to the hairline cracks near the screw holes, and the incorrect tone of primer on the scoop.

He responded "why do you care, you aren't bidding" After this, I told him I would warn his bidders. He then had one bidder and I e-mailed him and warned him, and it turned out to be a "shill bidder" argueing his point for him. The shill bidder soon after canceled his bid.

BEWARE of this guy, he is a crook and is conciously trying to screw people.

Mike,

I went back and looked at the auction again after reading your post. His description has been revised and mentions your conversation.

Mike