• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Swamp Cooler Thoughts?

Bobsdad

Anyone ever used an old school Firestone Thermador Swamp Cooler on their Mustang? There's an Illinois Classic Car swap meet coming up and I hear there should be a guy selling one.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bobsdad

Found a neat video with a Thermador Car Cooler.

OP
OP
B

Bobsdad

IMHO, that would not really look right on a Mustang. Just my .02 worth...
Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Seems like something that'd be great on a Nomad, Rambler, or maybe even a Fairlane.

Ricky Knapik

Anyone ever used an old school Firestone Thermador Swamp Cooler on their Mustang? There's an Illinois Classic Car swap meet coming up and I hear there should be a guy selling one.

Where's the swap meet?

OP
OP
B

Bobsdad

Where's the swap meet?
Yorkville

"REGISTER EARLY! Entry forms for Gears & Ears 45 are now available at gearsandears.com. Pre-registration guarantees you a Gears & Ears T-shirt. See registration form for more details. 740 cars attended in 2022! Swap meet registration form also at gearsandears.com. Charity raffle to support Honor Flight Chicago."
10b4d6258fbf9e98dee85fb6989bf791.jpg