• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

this one is a first!

rjw

I'm not sure how smart this is...it would seem that they have just "tied up" this vehicle from being sold in the next 90 days, having to hold it just in case the "winner" of this auction decides to exercise his or her option. They could lose a potential sale.

Richard

-=MUSTANG=-

The asking price of the GT/CS is $34,900 I think the auction coupon idea is the least of their worries.

68gt390

[quote author=-=MUSTANG=- link=board=1;threadid=1258;start=0#msg7105 date=1103061783]
The asking price of the GT/CS is $34,900 I think the auction coupon idea is the least of their worries.
[/quote]

=MUSTANG= is right, the auction is the least of their worries. I don't really think they will get to many bids even on the coupon. Just a bit pricy for my blood. It's kinda like the dealership that had my CS out in Seattle. When I first contacted them they wanted $22,950.00 which wasn't bad considering it was a 390 "S" code. But, once I got out there and started looking at the car boy did things change in a hurry. They were trying to sell the car on the paint and body I'm sure and hoping no one would really fly out and look at the car in person just buy it sight unseen based on the big block. I was able to get them down to $16,500.00. $34,900.00 for a small block 289 2bbl car is way over the top.

Don ::)

carvensno

what a waste of time and space on e-bay, if your going to spend money on a car, why go tho that crap and just put the 250.00 toward the car, why waste the time going thru this stupid auction to get a 250 cert. which im sure nobody is going to bid more than 250.00. then the dealer asking that price for that car, ill take whatever this guy is smoking, must be some good stuff, good enough to be worth 34k$$$$. ???