• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 What would be afair price for these NOS side scoops?

CougarCJ

Not sure, but I would hope that the metal inserts would be included for that price. Doesn't look like it though.

Mosesatm

I second Scott's "not sure".

I wouldn't spend that much money on them for my car but that doesn't mean they aren't worth the asking price to someone who is looking for NOS scoops. I can't remember ever seeing a pair of NOS scoops on eBay so it's difficult to say what they will sell for, but they certainly are a rare item.

robert campbell

I scored a pair of very nice used, but original GT/CS scoops for $150 bucks. Never know when someone will run into you, so they are in my save pile.

These look to be the real deal and must have came from across the parts counter early on. I would submit that the grills did not come with them. A second part to order if you needed them. With that the sellar may not have them. And the holes to install them are drilled later.

Rob