• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

wedding bells

hcsstang

:) One of our members is getting married the 29 th of October. I think that she should receive congrulation and the very best of luck. Roybn. I want to wish you the very best of happinest the rest of your life. :D Hope to see you at the Ford National at Carlisle.

quicknick

Congrats, and hope you have many happy years together. October is a great month to be married. The wife and I will be celebrating our 20 year on the 12th. Good luck. Nicholas

robynGTCS

Thank you Tom and everyone for the wishes. We plan on taking the GT/CS to the wedding so I will post pictures after! He has a 65 Riviara and now I have to convert him to a mustang fan. I already told him he should sell it and buy an HCS then we will have one of each ;D

Robyn