• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I'm finally in the gallery.

rvrtrash

To all those who have so kindly asked for pictures and progress reports over the last 2 years, I'm finally in the gallery-on page 1 no less. I wish to thank everyone here that provided information and guidance so that my CS could be transformed from forgotten relic to what it is today and hope that I can return the favor to those who are just getting started on their projects.
Steve Wick

hookedtrout

Awesome Steve, gotta be proud of that as well as excited for a good summer run now that winter is fading away.

Hook

GT_CS

Very nice job steve, a very pleasant looking GT/CS! Your car is just above our car in the gallery, we love our GT/CS!

Congratulations!

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

I've had it out on the road a couple of times already- just couldn't resist. It's such a great feeling having someone pull up next to you on the freeway and roll down their window at 60mph to ask you questions or do the owl head trick (swivel head 180 deg. to keep you in sightJ). I appreciate the comments here more though, 'cause this is where the experts hang out. ;D
Steve

rjw

Nice job, Steve. It looks great. Congrats!
Richard