• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

65 Chevelle on eBay $900,000 and RNM

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

That's certainly a different word than the one I was thinking of. I could maybe understand that price for a prototype Corvette.....but a '65 Chevelle?!!!

No, it comes down to 2 words, Prototype and insane.

twoclassics

65 Chevelle

The Z16 was the first big block Chevy to be made ,it is equiped with a 396 L78 962 block. As the auction says only a few left and very rare. The next big block L78 was the 66 Chevelle, and guess who has one of those, you are right , Me, Chuck

Perkchiro

Wow, makes 280K for that black Shelby on Barrett-Jackson last year look kinda cheap by comparison. Talk about a fool and his money........

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

This was recently added to the eBay auction. Looks like he's giving up on eBay?

On Jan-11-06 at 06:35:50 PST, seller added the following information:

BIDDERS: Please arrange to bid at Russo and Steele January 20, 21, Scottsdale, AZ.
www.RussoandSteele.com

This cars sells NO RESERVE at Russo. Thank you.