• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nordakota Cow

miller511

The Nordakota Cow~

Ole is a farmer in Minnesota. He is in need of a new milk cow and hears
about a nice one for sale over in Nordakota. (that would be 'North
Dakota' for you non-Scandahoovians out there).
He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at the cow.
Ole reaches under to see if she gives milk.
When he grabs the teat and pulls...the cow farts.
Ole is very surprised.
He looks at the farmer who is selling the cow, then
reaches under the cow to try again.
He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts
again.
Milk does come out however, so after some discussion
with the cow's current owner, Ole decides to buy the cow and take it home.

When he gets back to Minnesota, he calls over his neighbor, Sven, and
says, "Hey, Sven, come and look at dis here new cow I yust
bought. Pull her teat, and see vat happens."
Sven reaches under, pulls the teat - and the cow
farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says, "You bought dis here cow in Nordakota,
didn't yah?"
Ole is very surprised since he hadn't told Sven about his trip.
Ole replies, "Yah, dats right. But how did you know?"

Sven says, "My wife is from Nordakota."

Mustanglvr

Ha, ha that was funny. Around here they say Nort Dakota and Sout Dakota. I`m in lower Minnesoatah though so maybe theres a difference, lol.

Mosesatm

Be careful or I'll bring a bunch of Ole and Lena jokes back from Fargo for the Friday Lame Joke of the Week.

still looking for one

All right, here's one.

Ole died. His widow, Lena, went to the local newspaper to put in an obituary notice.

The Editor asked, "What would you like the obituary to say"

Lena said, "Ole died"

The Editor said, "Are you sure, that's all you want to say? You know, the first five words are free"

And Lena replied, "Oh, I didn't know that. Well, put in: Ole Died. Boat for sale"

Jim

Stacey Enderle

Ole and Lena jokes,...my favorite weapon!!!

Mosesatm said:
Be careful or I'll bring a bunch of Ole and Lena jokes back from Fargo for the Friday Lame Joke of the Week.

When my mother was still living, she was full blooded Norvegian, yah,...and da truble wit her is da she'd get into her political discussuns. Me? I hated politics!!! YUCK!!! I was always fair game to her, becuz she'd win all da arguments. So I finally got even with her, in fact a double wammy. I told her you start get into dis politics, I'll start telling you Ole and Lena jokes. She didn't believe me at first. I made sure I had a bunch of them all lined up specially for her. No sooner I'd come to visit her, here she is getting into these political issues. So I'd start telling Ole and Lena jokes, man she hated those with a passion. I told her if you don't want to hear those, then stop harrassing me with your political views. (She and I never see eye to eye on any of them) Well to make matters even worse for her, I love doing genealogy as well. Well, lo and behold, she had two separate grand parents mind you, on her mom's side (biological mother) her name was Lena, and on her father's side Ole. She cringed when she heard that. LOL:grin:

Stacey