• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

new to the site

limelyt

Just dropped in to say hello and let everyone know I will be hanging around for a while now that we are starting work on the new project.

Just finished rebuilding the new front end (see gallery) and now will get started on the rear quarters. I have a question for the forum. The CS came with Marchal lights but they have amber lenes, is there some place or someone that I can contact to try and get the clear lenses?

Thanks
Gary

Mustanger

Welcome Gary! We hope that you'll like this little group of Mustang CS aficionados, and hopefully we can help you with your needs ...

P.S., if anyone has any clear lenses or a recommended source for them, usually they'll offer that info to you. Good luck!

Perkchiro

Ditto from me, welcome to the site and glad to have you aboard. Good luck with your project. I agree with Mustanger, probably the best way to find rare parts is on Ebay. Marchal lenses may be a challenge to find, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere.