• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ford Employee Discount

Talan423

I have posted this offer before but i want to post it again for any newcomers to this site. If anyone is interested in purchasing a new Ford vehicle, you are more than welcome to use my employee discount. The discount for friends and neighbors is called the "X Plan". All you have to do is ask your dealer about the X plan price of the vehicle you are interested in, if this price is satisfactory to you, then you would contact me via this website or e-mail me so i can get you a P.I.N. from Ford. Take this P.I.N. back to the dealership and close the deal. You can choose from all Ford vehicles... Mercury, Lincoln, Volvo, Land Rover and Jaguar.

Tom

Talan423@aol.com

rvrtrash

Wow, that's really nice of you. An ex-brother-in-law of mine used to be able to do that but I think he said he could only do a couple a year. I wonder what the X price on the new GT500 or CS would be?:wink:

Steve

OP
OP
T

Talan423

I believe i get either 4 or 6 "X-Plans" per year, i haven't used any of them. That's a good question about the GT500, i do know that we couldn't use the discount on the GT40 (damn). I'm sure it would be no problem for the GT/CS!

Tom

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Should work for Mazda too. That's how I got my Mazda 3 last year. A member of one of my other sites offered me their X plan discount. And I have to say it was the best (dealer) car buying experience I've ever had. No haggling on price, no slimey car salesmen (no offense to anyone here, but the few I've dealt with are slimey). You work with someone specifically set up to deal with employee purchases and there's no pressure. You either like the price or you don't.

Anyway, thanks for offering this Tom. Hopefully someone can take advantage.

BroadwayBlue

Thanks Tom! That's a nice offer.
Wish I knew about it a few months ago when I got my Expedition.
Can't complain too much, I got $8,000 in rebates alone before the dealer break.

OP
OP
T

Talan423

All rebates still apply with employee pricing as well.

Tom

marie68csmustangs

I luckily never had to deal with any slimey car salespeople.. The one that I delt with was really nice, over at Saturn.. They really know how to treat people.. I don't really need a discount on a new car, right now I have a decent car right now -- If it doesn't work right, I can take one of Tim's mustangs for awhile.. Ha, Ha -- just kidding Tim - though I wish... :)

Mosesatm

I don't know if all the plans are the same but my x-plan discount takes the price of a GT/CS from around $35,000 to around $32,000.

Mustanglvr

What if a person already had a Ford and needed repairs? Do you have an employee discount to use at a Ford dealership maintenance shop?

68gt390

Too bad I didn't know about the "X" plan discount last month. Ford lost me as a customer due to local employee arrogance and lack of knowledge about product. Was interested in buying a Ford Fusion and the salesman I got was a total idiot. I eventually left and went and purchased a new 07 Toyota Camry.

Don

OP
OP
T

Talan423

Rhonda-sorry, i can't get you a discount on repairs. only the employee can get the discount and it's only for over the counter parts.

Don- i know what you're talking about as for as dealership problems. i believe that ford dealerships really lack in quality customer service. the dealerships aren't owned by ford, only franchised. my dad had a similar problem with a salesman when he went to purchase a ford. i personally have a great salesman that i buy from, but i don't like the service dept. at this particular dealership. it's too bad that these idiots give potential ford owners a bad taste.

Tom

quicknick

Tom,
If I'm not mistaken, any and all performance and SVT cars are exempt from the X and A plan. This includes Shelby, GT40, and Mustang GT.
I just tried to get my wife into a new Mustang GT convert on my X plan and it was no go!
Also, are you going to be attending the Ford show at Ford HQ in Dearborn this Sunday? I'll be there with the Red CS. Look me up. Nicholas

OP
OP
T

Talan423

Nicholas- i will be there on sunday morning, i'll look for you. i won't have my GT/CS, just a spectator.

Tom

NHRADRAGRACER

Talan423 said:
All rebates still apply with employee pricing as well.

Tom

Wow!!
That is an awesome deal. :icon_ecst
I wish I had the funds I would take you up on it.
I used to have a F350 dually dielel and would love to replace it!
Once I get my feet back on the ground I will get another and get back out racing.

Well that is really cool of you offering Tom..