• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Out relaxing with some friends.

franklinair

Holy smokers!!! Bet that water's COLD. I'm used to the Gulfstream water temps (about 85 degrees+)

Neil

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Holy smokers!!! Bet that water's COLD. I'm used to the Gulfstream water temps (about 85 degrees+)

Neil

It's not that bad--65-70 deg. and when the air temp is 90-100, it feels pretty refreshing. :cool:
The cold one will be when I do the Colorado in the Grand Canyon in 2 weeks. That water is only about 47 degrees. Burrrrrrrr!

Steve

joedls

I'm going to have to come up and do one of those trips with you some time. One of the things I've never done. Looks like a blast!!

hotrodgrany

A place to be when it is like 97 here, but feels like 110 + here today. Looks like you and your friends are having a blast.

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

I'm going to have to come up and do one of those trips with you some time. One of the things I've never done. Looks like a blast!!

There's a standing invitation.

Dad

PonyGal

Wow!!! Looks like a lot of fun! Reminds me of a time I rafted the Payette River outside of Cascade, although not quite that much white water :eek:

Diesel Donna

Shiver me timbers! I was just at my place on Lake Havasu...my end of the Colorado River wasn't even refreshing, it was just wet. Was about 118 degrees.
Looks like you guys had a blast!

~~~~Donna