• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Dow or my GT/CS

case12

Well.....while the Dow is down 40% from last year and in a free fall the last few days, it sure is nice to be able to go out to the garage and see my GT/CS, touch and feel it and then take a ride in it. At least it is an asset that did not evaporate along with all the paper assets on the Dow. I am glad to have my GT/CS. :cool: Casey

Timmknz

All to true-

Stockus Minimus
GT/CS Maximus-
So I go out to the garage to take the trusty steed for a ride, and oh boy-
IT"S SNOWING HANG IT ALL IT's ONLY OCTOBER 9TH
Man, it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG winter..
T

68gt390

The way I see it, is my 401K is disappearing daily - My GT/CS and My GT are both paid off and neither is causing me heartburn so, think I'll keep them both for awhile. Besides, I enjoy driving them to much to let them go.

Don :grin:

aemoo28

This is just a dip in our financial world. I do not, I repeat, do NOT want anyone to ponder selling a CS during this time.

It brings me such pleasure to look outside my office window (like right now) and see into the garage windows those Lucas lights lookin at me, shiny chrome winking from across the patio... "just wait til spring", she says..."I'll be ready to go..."

sam

Tough times never last.................but tough people do.