• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

FOR SALE-- My CA Special

erselt

To make room for my new family car and a new babyu on the way I'm selling my GT/CS. I do not want to, but yah gotta do what yah gotta do!

It's in Northern, CA and its Tahoe Turquoise exterior and deluxe vinyl interior. All stock, 289 ci, automatic, PS, AM radio, map lights, center console, new interior, GT rims with GoodYear tires that look new. Lots of new mechanical parts and overall looks real nice. Recently put almost $2k into it, retoring and making it look better. Not a show car, but a “daily driver” that turns heads.

If interested email me (a_recruiter@hotmail.com) or respond to this forum.

Thanks!
Eric

Sarge

Eric,

I'm sorry you need to sell the car...

All,

Eric and I met in a local parking lot several months ago, and compared cars. His is a very nice vehicle, and the Tahoe Turquoise is a great color on it!!! As well, the deluxe interior is a great option.

Robert

OP
OP
E

erselt

Hey Robert & All...

Yeah I do not want to sell it...oh well. Since you saw it I completely re-did the interior and some exterior things too. Everything from new carpet, clock, radiator, antenna, taillights to AM radio (to mention a few).

I must've put almost $1500-2000 making it look/run nicer.

Eric

OP
OP
E

erselt

The car is 30 minutes away from SF (East Bay), CA. I just emailed you regarding the price.

Here's a pic that was in my computer and I'll put another one up shortly.

OP
OP
E

erselt

Interior as of today. The only thing that hasn't been redone are the doors/door panels and headliner

OP
OP
E

erselt

Here's the front end as of today. Again, it's not a pristine "show car" but a nice car to take to shows/meets and drive all the time (if you want to).

OP
OP
E

erselt

Wow...I've received many emails from you guys. :D Here's a few extra details that you all have been asking...
No A/C, Reads 98k on odometer, new radiator, new battery (and tray), and new looking T/A's not Good Years as I mentioned above.

Any further questions please email me: a_recruiter@hotmail.com or ask in this forum.

Thanks,
Eric
Northern, CA

OP
OP
E

erselt

More details you wanted...
Door code=
65B U6K 15D 742W

It has Power Brakes and front Disk Brakes

OP
OP
E

erselt

Just wanted to let you know my GT/CS was SOLD. One of the coolest cars I've owned, but she is in good hands now.

miller511

Just wanted to let you all know that she is in good hands (those would be mine) here in Tracy, CA.
Thanks for all the great information about these beautiful and rare Mustangs!!! -Jeff

68sunlitgold

Jeff,
welcome to the "family", and erselt dont be a stranger now come back and visit.
Doug