• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GTCS for sale

hcsstang

While at Nashville, a couple approached with some information about a California Special for sale. Can be seen in Evington, Va. telephone # (434) 525-8594.
cell phope (434)444-4661. I no nothing about the car.

murf104

I called about this as soon as I returned, they sent photos by email, and almost immediatly sent a follow up saying the car had been sold. It was white, black vinyl top and standard interior, 302 with AC. Say poster at nashville and called as soon as possible - sold quickly. Back to wishing.

deestix

It's funny how you get to know Cal Specials after a while: when I first started looking for a GT/CS, about a year ago, I remember a car for sale in VA: white with black vinyl roof, black interior, 302, good shape but for some minor rust in left door. I recall an asking price of about $10,000. Could be the same car.