• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
DLedin

1968 GT/CS J-code, Acapulco Blue

[COLOR="Red"]COMMENTS:I purchased my CS back in 1986. Externally, what you see here, and the overall condition of the car, is pretty much the way I found it. I did have the suspension re-done. I also did some interior work like replacing some of the dash pieces as well as repainting the dash, door & interior quarter panel metal. I added lower & upper consoles. I also added a rear GT valance panel so that I could put on quad tips. While the car came with Marchal fog lights, one of the lenses was missing and the other was cracked. There were no bulbs. About ten years ago I was able to send the Marchals (plus a considerable sum of $$) to Orlando Mustang in exchange for some very nicely reconditioned lights.The only negative I have with my car is that someone before me swapped out the 302 and put in a 289 with a 2-bbl carb. (What's up with that!!) Early on I added a 4-bbl carb and someday hope to get back to a correct 302. Other than that, I really do love and enjoy this car.[/COLOR]
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Album owner
DLedin
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

DLedin