• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HPIM2053.JPG

HPIM2053.JPG

HPIM2232.JPG

HPIM2232.JPG

HPIM0996.JPG

HPIM0996.JPG

HPIM0997.JPG

HPIM0997.JPG

HPIM2055.JPG

HPIM2055.JPG

HPIM1175.JPG

HPIM1175.JPG

risaak

2007 Mustang GT/CS & 1966 Mustang Coupe

Engine: 4.6L 3V OHC V8 Engine
Trans: 5-Speed Manual Transmission
Color: Exterior - Performance White Clearcoat
Interior - Black W/Dove Accent Leather
DSO:

Options:
Anti-Theft System, Front Seat Side Airbags, Comfort Package - Power 6-way Driver's Seat, Heated Seats, Leather Trim Sport Seats, Shaker 500 Audio System AM/FM/ W/ CDX6 & MP3, Air Conditioning, Power Rack and Pinion Steering, Traction Control, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Anti-Lock Brakes, and .235/20/ZR18 Tires
Additional Items - Helix Power Tower, BBK Cold Air Intake and Flowmaster American Thunder back half mufflers. Added Roush rear window louvers.

Comments:
Additional pictures of my 1966 Mustang, 289 V8 with Edelbrock RPM Airgap Intake, Holley 600 CFM Carberator, MSD Ignition, TRI-Y Headers with Flowmaster 40-Series 2 1/2" Exhaust System, Rack & Pinion, Power Steering, 11" Front Disc Brakes, and Power Brakes.
is there anyway possible i can email you or pm you im really intrested on your 66 front end setup
thank you sir

Robert

Check your e-mail for my response. If you need more information send me another e-mail
Richard

Album information

Album owner
risaak
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

risaak