• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

W

68 GT/CS - Wild Willie

This is our 1968 GT/CS aquired in 2009 from a long time family friend who was the original owner. She bought the car from the Fremont Ford Dealership in 1968 and it has stayed in San Jose ever since. She told me she had a Mustang in her garage but we never knew it was a GT/CS until one day she said it come get it as it needed someone some TLC.

Daughter is now 16 and learning how to drive this car. She always wanted a Red Mustang and will be driving to high school.

The 289 motor and C4 Trans have been bebuilt. New parts include an Petronics electronic ignition + coil, alternator, starter, air cleaner, torque converter, Edlebrock Performer Manifold + Carb. New power brake cyclinder, calipers, rotors, master cyclinder, drums and brake assessories installed along with a new power steering cyclinder. Radiator cleanned

Our GTCS now runs very well and we are more than half way through this project. next up will be paint and interior.... We hope to enter the car into the good kids section this fall at the Goodguys show in Pleasanton CA....

THANK YOU to all the C/S Members, neighbors and experts who have provided advise, knowledge, PARTS and information to help me with this project. This is a great site and I extend a big Thanks to all!
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Album owner
Wild Willie
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

Wild Willie