• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 High Country Special

clubpro

Okay this pains me to do this. I have tried posting this 4 different times and had to stop because I don't want to sell my car. I was diagnosed with skin cancer this past May and have had 4 surgeries so far with at least 2 more to go. Thanks to our wonderful healthcare system that I will refer to as Obamacrap I have to sell my High Country. I thought that I would have this car the rest of my life, but the medical bills are outrageous and I have to do what I have to do. I would rather sell the house than the car, but somehow the wife doesn't think the same way that I do.

If you are interested in buying the car send me an email at RonMoore@RnRclassics.net or p.m. me here and we can talk about price and what I have done to the car since I've had it.

Thanks!

Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0292.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0294.JPG
    IMG_0294.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 8R01C167111.jpg
    8R01C167111.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 150

sam

I'm sorry on both fronts. I will say a prayer for your health. Tough times never last, tough people do.
Best,
Sam

robert campbell

Ron, I am on bended knee praying for your recovery. Cars can come and go. Get better my friend. I have only met you once, but you are a quality guy!!

Rob

rvrtrash

Ron,
Praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Steve

Ruppstang

You have our thoughts and prayers. I hope there is some way you will get to keep your car.

Mustanger

I'm sad to hear about your situation, we will pray for you my friend ... I've had in recent times several friends and family members fighting this disease, and we're still hoping and praying for the best ...

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers it is much appreciated. As most of you know I posted the car on eBay and unfortunately it didn't meet the reserve and I refuse to give it away. I will fix a few things like the carpet, radio and maybe even the rear decklid and then relist it and see how it does.

Cheers,

Ron

08gtcslady

Sorry to hear about your situation. It would take a lot before i could sell my GT/CS too.