• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN New site feature! - GARAGE

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I've found the problem. And JBART, you weren't the only one having it. :wink:

The problem is the images are too large. They should be 1200 pixels max and under 1MB to upload properly. So if your photos are directly from a digital camera they are probably too large. You'll need to downsize them first before uploading to your Garage. Click here for resizing instructions.

I also edited the original post in this thread with this info. I'll work on making that more obvious on the upload screen as well.

JBART, I went into your garage and fixed the couple of big files that had partially uploaded. If you still have problems or questions about downsizing the images just let me know.

Thanks!

GT/CS S Code

Hey Jon,
Love the new Garage feature. Is there any way to show the number of "visitors" to each Garage, similar to the photo Gallery? It would just be interesting to know how many members and visitors are looking at the new Garage entries ...
:cool:

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Is there any way to show the number of "visitors" to each Garage, similar to the photo Gallery?
No, not currently. It's a good suggestion though. I'll pass on to the software developers.