• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2012 Bandit Run

whodat

The 2012 Bandit Run came through my town of Ponchatoula, La. yesterday. I had no idea this was even coming. I went to the post office to return some exhaust parts to CJ Pony parts when someone said there were about 100, 80 model Trans Ams at Strawberry Feild. I was in my GT/CS for a cruise to burn some gas so I can change my sending unit. As I got there and got out to see they said let's go. So they went through town and I got in the convoy down Hwy. 22. There was the 18 wheeler the Buford T. Justice cop car and even more T/A's than you can imagine. I got on I-12 eastbound to Biloxi with them and got thumbs up from everyone who passed me. I had goose bumps the whole time. Not to mention I had just cleaned it the day before. Check out the Banditrun.com or on Facebook. If you go to youtube.com and type in Bandit run 2012 leaving Ponchatoula #2 at 45 seconds you will see me. Much to my amazement I am in that one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F41to-YL4I

Last edited: