• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 california gt/cs

franklinair

Not enough info to generate any interest. $20K for a 'barn find' that will in all probability require substantial $$$ to resurrect, compounded by insufficient data (VIN, Marti Report, photos).

Neil

somethingspecial

Joe, To be fair, A seller has his price and a buyer has theirs. It is up to the two to agree on the actual selling price. I just spoke with the seller who is firm on his price, but he told me it is Highland Green w/ white stripes, Vinyl top. It was purchased new by a test pilot at Beale AFB and driven daily from Paradise to Yuba City, Ca. until parked in the early 90s. The owner died and the now owner secured it from the Original owners son. Still had the pilots flying glasses and patches in the car.

He is sending me photos of the car, paperwork, and door data info. I sent him Marti Auto Works link so he can obtain a Marti Report. Stay tuned.

And folks, Lets not alienate folks to this site thinking all we do is bash on their posts.

somethingspecial

Not in Registry

This car is not in the Registry, last DMV tag is 1995. Another of the FEW.

Attachments

• 8RO1C150889doortag.jpg
    8RO1C150889doortag.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 46

gt/csj4

Absolutely Mike, that is not what I was intending to do at all but reading my post it certainly does seem that way. I was more to the point just giving helpful advise if the OP didnt know how to price accordingly. But in any case, I always wish best of luck with the sell, and I would love to see pictures of the car :grin: