• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Raven Black X-Code - 2.79 - Highway Cruiser

@Holmes

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

Not a lot of pics.

But it looks to me like the driver side rear script is another one that is mounted incorrectly with the California indented instead of Special.
Could be the angle but I don't think so.

BroadwayBlue

The car seems to be in decent shape from the pics.

Underneath pics would be helpful

The script being mounted wrong by itself is not neccesarily an issue.
Both of my CS's coincidentally had the passenger side mounted wrong.

There has been some debate on the site on whether or not this happened during a quarter panel replacement or if it could've happened at the factory. The latter not the popular choice. There are a number of cars we've seen like that though.

The Marti shows it's the real deal and it's a 390.

It's only been driven 4 miles or 100,004 miles :smile: since 2003 based on comparing the work order and the speedometer

HappyHour

Im in SF..unfortunately Im heading to LA this weekend so wouldnt be able to help out the Forum. When I come back I counve out of the country for couple weeks until end of Feb. :sad:

I would have thought a big block would have came with stock power brakes. He has the new Lucas in parts...

Robert

calspcl

This seams like a car with great potential being a big block car and fun to drive too. Will have to watch this one!

franklinair

I see someone bought it for $22,500. I think a GOOD buy for a big block in the apparent condition judging by the photos. It's probably a good thing I don't live on the west coast - I'd probably be car poor!!
Neil